The Guayabales Project is situated on a cluster of mineralized porphyry systems covering an area of 14 square kilometres and is highly prospective for gold, silver and associated base metals. An aggressive drilling program was initiated in 2021 across targets within the Guayabales project. With approximately 75% of the area unexplored, the Company is advancing exploration with drilling, sampling and detailed analysis. The Company currently has four rigs deployed at Guayabales.
The Guayabales project area hosts multiple mineralization styles, all of which relate to porphyry systems. These include high-grade gold, carbonate and base metal (CBM), polymetallic veins (Au-Ag-Pb-Zn), hydrothermal breccia (Au-Ag) and porphyry (Au-Cu-Mo) mineralized systems. Although outcrop is limited, gold, silver and base metal mineralization has been defined in all areas of exposure.
Targets and Status:
Olympus: Drilling underway
- Discovery hole OLCC-3: 301.9m @ 1.11 g/t AuEq beginning near surface.
- High-grade gold, silver and carbonate base metal (CBM) veins overprinting a porphyry system.
- Significant dimensions measuring 1,400 metres x 900 metres, and open.
Apollo: Drilling underway
- Visual discovery hole: 85-90 metres of mineralization, including pyrite, chalcopyrite, sphalerite and galena; assay results coming soon.
- Two target types; hydrothermal breccia and porphyry systems with coincidental copper and moly-rich soil anomalies.
- Significant dimensions measuring 750 metres x 580 metres, and open.
Donut: Ten holes complete, Phase 2 drilling in H2, 2022
- DOC-2: 104 metres at 1.3 g/t AuEq. from surface.
- DOC-3: 163 metres at 1.3 g/t AuEq. from surface.
- Outcropping breccias, CBM veins and porphyry target containing primary sulphide copper and gold mineralization.
Trap: Maiden drill program to begin early Q3, 2022
- Sheeted CBM vein system hosted within structural corridor.
- Dimensions measuring 900 metres x 100 metres, and open.
Victory (East & West): Maiden drill program to start Q4, 2022
- Copper-gold, porphyry-related magnetite stock work system with overprinting CBM veins.
ME: Early stage exploration
- Porphyry target advancing to drill-ready status.