The San Antonio project is located east of the Guayabales project and the Cauca River in a geological terrane dominated by diorite porphyry bodies and associated breccia which have intruded cretaceous basement rocks. Mineralized porphyry bodies are both outcropping at the Dollar target and concealed at the COP target, while a discovery was made in 2021 at the Pound target.
- Outcropping mineralized breccia and porphyry systems.
- 4,300 metre drill program completed.
Targets and Status
Pound Target: Two complete, Phase 2 Drilling to Commence in 2023
- SAC-8: 710 metres at 0.53 g/t AuEq from surface
- SAC-6: 750 metres at 0.41 g/t AuEq from surface
- Porphyry system related to hydrothermal breccia overprinted by polymetallic veins.
- Dimensions of 1,300 metres x 500 metres, and open in all directions
COP and Dollar Targets: Exploration program being planned
- Upper levels of porphyry deposit found through drilling at the Dollar target.
- Deeper porphyry target remains untested by drilling.
- High resolution, deep penetrating IP Survey recently completed to define drill targets ongoing.